Thursday, September 17, 2015

Back from the Dead...


It's been a long time...

But it's good to be back after a long hiatus!  I've been quite busy in the "real world" as of late and, unfortunately, the blog had to be sidelined.

Without going into too much detail, my life has changed dramatically in the previous months...  I became the father of a beautiful baby girl in February! This has obviously put a decrease on the amount of time I can spend blogging with many late nights devoted to other activities.  On top of that, I have begun taking classes once again in hopes of graduating with a Master's degree in addition to other responsibilities.

But...  With the familiar chill in the air signalling the oncoming approach of Fall (and Halloween!), I began to miss the blog.

I hope that I'm able to make posts on a more regular basis, shake some dust off of these old bones, and get back in the groove...

So settle in once again here at the Cryptic Corridor...  Creepy comics, awe-inspiring artwork, macabre music, and more are on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment